About Python Training Course
Niklix’s classroom and online course will teach you core Python skills that comprises,
Machine Learning with Python
Web Development using Django
Python and DevOps
Developing Python Applications on AWS cloud
Managing AWS using Python
Web Development using Flask
Use Python’s object-oriented design and extensive support libraries to create and deliver Python packages
To unit test Python applications and explore its strong integration and text processing capabilities
Learn to use the powerful features of Python that allows it to interface with most databases, web technologies and its document processing facilities.
Guidance to further certification programs in Python
In Depth Python Course from Niklix Education
Python is a high-level, general purpose programming language in open source circles. Python training in Chennai is offered by several institutes but Niklix’s Python, online and classroom training has a practical approach toward every course content.
In depth training at Niklix not only involves Python code aspects but also entails using Python to solve real life problems. In depth training refers to imparting Python skills applicable in various IT fields.
Our best Python course will contain a syllabus that will cover its applications in the following areas,
Web and Internet Development
Applications of Python Programming in Desktop GUI
Science and Numeric Applications which covers, SciPy, Pandas, IPython, NumPy
Software Development Application
Python Applications in Education
Python Applications in Business
Audio and Video Based Applications
Artificial Intelligence and
Apart from learning the above real-life applications, our Python training mainly covers the following carefully designed curriculum, Introduction to Python
- List, Ranges and Tuples in Python
- Python Dictionaries and Sets
- Input and Output in Python
- Python built in function
- Python Object Oriented
- Python Exceptions Handling
- Python Regular Expressions
- Python Multithreaded Programming
- Python Spreadsheet Interfaces
- Python XML interfaces
- Using Databases in Python
- Web Scraping in Python
- Python for Data Analysis
- Django Web Framework in Python
- Contacting User Through Emails Using Python
- Sample industry-oriented Python project
Plus Factors of Niklix to Choose for Python Training
- We make you a real techie by creating a conducive environment for learning. Our Plus Factors are,
- We consistently update our syllabus according to job requirements.
- Our talented trainers will give individual attention and teach both basic and advanced materials in a simple way. We believe in, “Keeping It Simple.”
- Your trainer will have immense experience of engaging in Python applications and will practically demonstrate the lessons to you.
- After you finish the Python training, Zuan will help you in job placement assistance. We help you in your search for jobs.
- You can feel at home in Niklix. Our classroom teaching is not rigid and tight. You can feel free to exercise lessons on your own devices. Moreover, you can freely interact with your trainer and with your peers. Furthermore, you will get important contacts for your future career.
- You will have real-life sample projects to work on. Again project works are not like examinations. You can collaborate with your peers and complete your projects in a fun-filled way.
- Online classes for Python training can be conducted through any medium you want. For example through Skype, Zoom, Teamviewer, WhatsApp, Viber, Talky, ooVoo, WeChat and the like. We can adapt to any comfort zone you want.
- Your class days and timings can be adjusted to suit your comfort.
- You will be given regular tests and assignments which you can complete by consulting with your friends.
- Your trainers will like you only when you ask lots of doubts. Your questions give an opportunity for others to learn and grow. So ask more questions related to Python in the class.
- Once you complete Python training, you will get a job-oriented course completion certificate.
The X Factors you will Gain from Niklix’s Python Training in Ludhiana
- Niklix's Python training will draw out the grey matter in you. Some of the job-oriented X Factors that you will gain after completing our Python training in Ludhiana are as follows,
- Our Python training will help you to write your first program in Python
- Through the Python course, you will grasp how to program Python applications
- Our Python training in Chennai, will help you gain an understanding of the usage of tuples, lists, and dictionaries in Python programs
- To know how to make out Python object types
- Define the structure and elements of a Python program
- Our Python training will help you learn to write decision statements and loops in Python
- Likewise, to write functions and then pass arguments in Python
- Our Python training in Chennai will help you to read and write files in Python
- Moreover, you will understand how to use exception handling in Python applications for error handling
- Our Python course in Chennai, will help you to know how to structure object-oriented programs with Python classes
- Eventually, you will also learn to build a socket server and client with Python.
Compelling Reasons to Take Up Python Training
The popularity of Python is owed to data science and machine learning. Moreover, Python is outstanding when compared to C, C++ or Java. Programmers prefer Python because it is simple to read and write and avoids confusion. Furthermore, Python has a rich and supportive community, it is easy to code and write, and it is an open-source. Moreover, it has a standard library, and it is significantly a cross-platform language.
Career opportunities with Python has gone up with its popularity increased by 40%. IT companies have a lot of job openings for people with Python skills.
Around 99.4% of websites use Python 2. Therefore, it is important for programmers to scale up to Python language and freshers to take up Python training. After you learn Python course you get lucrative jobs with attractive salaries. Some of the job roles and salaries you get are,
- Software Engineer- INR 543,840 per year
- Software Developer- INR 524,032 per year
- Data Scientist- INR 816,147 per year
- Python Developer- INR 503,278 per year
- Senior Software Engineer- INR 787,303 per year
- DevOps Engineer- INR 611,960 per year
- Research Analyst- INR 565,473 per year
- Product Manager
- Financial Advisors
- Data Journalist
Future Scope Of Python
Python’s use is fast embraced in many progressive industries. Python is not going to die soon.
Python will be used in fast developing technologies like, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data and Networking, Web Development & Frameworks, Game Development, Web Testing and Smart Devices.
What is Python?
Python was developed in 1980 and implemented in 1989 by Guido van Rossum at Centrum Wiskunde and Informatica (CWI) in the Netherland.
Python is a general purpose programming language. Moreover, Python is a great language for beginners because of its readability and other structural elements designed to make it easy to understand.
Currently Python powers some of the world’s most complex applications and websites. Furthermore, Python is an interpreted language meaning that programs written in Python need not be compiled in advance in order to run.
Who Can Attend Niklix’s Python Training in Ludhiana?
Niklix’s Python training is usually taught from scratch. So anyone with a little bit of programming knowledge can join the Python course. Otherwise, our Python classes can be attended by,
- Those who want to migrate their career to data science
- For those who want to apply machine learning in their domain
- Software Engineers
- Big Data Professionals
- Testing Engineers
- Networking Professionals
- Software Developers
- System Engineers
- Scientists and
Modes of Python Training Delivery
Python Training in Ludhiana is offered in four modes.
Classroom Mode: We offer Python training in a classroom setup, either in batches or for an individual candidate.
Online Mode: Python class is conducted through live online teaching through video channels like Skype, Teamviewer, Zoom, Vimeo, WhatsApp, etc..
On-One-Training: Niklix is willing to offer training even for one candidate who is interested to take up Python training.
Corporate Training: Groups of learners from corporate and companies of any size can avail the Python training in Ludhiana. We provide special offers for batches.
We Offer Training to Get Python Certifications
Apart from covering vital Python course syllabus we also guide you to prepare and write Python Certification exams. We train you to prepare for the following certifications,
- Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer (PCEP)
- Certified Associate in Python Programming (PCAP)
- Certified Professional in Python Programming 1 (PCPP-32-1)
- Certified Professional in Python Programming 2 (PCPP-32-2)